Functional Area - OB HR and Business Analytics
Official e-mail ID Jayant.email@example.com
Jayant is a leadership coach who works closely with CEO’s and top teams of large organizations and conglomerates. His strength lies in enabling significant perspective change through empowering, appreciative and challenging coaching conversations. In his coaching assignments Jayant is engaging with CXOs in middle east (KSA, Kuwait and UAE) and India, assisting them in self-discovery, Big picture clarity, owning the organizational strategy and achieving excellence. Jayant has engaged with Top Leaders across IT, banking, manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, insurance & financial services, Auto and Engineering sectors, in his career spanning across 23 years.
Jayant is a Statistics Graduate with MBA (PGDM) in Systems area from Goa Institute of Management, He is an ICF certified Professional Coach and a HOGAN, HR Chally certified professional
Started his career in corporate world with Business partners of APTECH, IBM and NIIT as Profit center head and then moved into Academics. Taught at NMIMS Mumbai for 3 years as visiting faculty in Systems Management Area. Worked as full time Faculty with Goa Institute of Management and International School of business and Media. Also taught at many Management colleges in and around Pune as Visiting Faculty.
• As an Executive Coach have been coaching the CXOs and Top Management teams from Forbes Marshall, BEHR process paints, L&T, TCS, Jaguar Land Rover, AlMutlaq Group (Saudi Arabia), AREIC (Saudi Arabia), Strata Manufacturing (UAE)
• Have been associated with TATA Management Training Centre (TMTC) for various Assessment and Development Centers and Coaching Assignments.
• Have been working as Assessor with TATA Motors on long term basis for Development Centers.
• Assessed applicants as part of recruitment process for TATA Motors.
• Assessed mid and senior management level people of McDonalds (Hard Castle Restaurants), Cognizant Technology, Happiest Minds, Bank of Baroda, Voltas, Rallis India, Riyadh Cables (Saudi Arabia), Al-Ain Dairy and Farms (UAE), Strata Manufacturing (UAE), Delta Technologies (Qatar), K-Pak (Kuwait) Tata Advanced Systems Ltd. in their ADC.
• Conducted Train The Trainer Programs (How to get the Individual Development Plan, developed) at Gyanodaya (Corporate Learning Centre of Aditya Birla Group)
• Have been facilitating sessions with
1..Riyadh Cables Saudi Arabia on Leadership – Managing Others and Managing Managers
2..Strata Manufacturing UAE on Leadership Development, Team Building and People Management skills
3..TAQA Saudi Arabia on Mentoring and Coaching
4..Emirates Post on Communicating to influence
5..Thermax on Appraisal Feedback Communication
6..Godrej and Boyce on Leadership Development, Business Analytics and Data Analytics with basics of statistics
7..Calsoft Inc. on Vision, Mission and Values
8..HDFC Ltd and many more on Team Building
9..Astrazeneca on Business Statistics and IT for Managers focus on MS-Excel and Data analysis
10..Tata Motors on People Management Skills, Data Analytics using MS-Excel