ISB&M KOLKATA 16TH ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
PGDM BATCH 2019-2021
ISB&M Kolkata Orientation Programme 2019
ISB&M Kolkata Orientation Programme 2019
Lighting the Inauguration Lamp
Mr. Narasimha Rao
Mr. Minal Shanghavi
Dr. Pramod Kumar
Ms. Arpita Roy
Mr. Kaizad Pardiwalla
Ms. Piyali Das
Mr. Nilendu Lal Mukherjee
Mr. Sanjay Kumar
Mr. Subhajit Goswami
Mr. Deepak Gupta
Mr. Sahil Nayar
Ms. Prema Rajaram
Mr. Naveen Kejriwal
Mr. Rajiv Ghosh
Mr. Pinaki Mullick
Mr. Tathagata Dasgupta
Mr. Kunal Vora
Ms. Kamalika Guha
Mr. Dipanjan Banerjee
Ms. Nilanjana Majumder
ISB&M Kolkata Post Graduate Orientation Programme for the Batch (2019-2021) was held in ISB&M Kolkata new riverside campus at Budge Budge, between June 26-29, 2019. Mr. Narasimha Rao, Sr. V. P., Human Resources & Corporate Communications, Agro Tech, graced the occasion as Chief Guest. Mr. Minal Shanghavi, Director, Ernst & Young, was present as guest of honour. Dr. Pramod Kumar, President, ISB&M Group was also present and addressed the students. A number of industry stalwarts across all industry sectors were also present and conducted interactive sessions with the students.
The programme was concluded with an outbound trip to Mandarmoni, near Digha, West Bengal.
Some of the Guest Speakers:
- Mr. Kaizad Pardiwalla, Chief Operating Officer & President, The 120 Media Collective.
- Mr. Pinaki Mullick, VP, Sahaj Retail Ltd. Srei Group of Companies.
- Mr. Rajiv Ghosh, CEO, SelvelOne.
- Mr. Nilendu Lal Mukherjee, Exec. Director & Sr. Coverage Banker, Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A.
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar, VP, ITC InfoTech.
- Mr. Subhajit Goswami, Principal, Business Strategy, Accenture.
- Mr. Deepak Gupta, Group Head, H R, KARVY.
- Mr. Sahil Nayar, Senior Associate Director, H R, KPMG.
- Ms. Prema Rajaram, Senior Correspondent, CNN, News 18.
- Mr. Naveen Kejriwal, General Manager Marketing, Lenovo.
- Mr. Dipanjan Banerjee, Entrepreneur.
- Mr. Diptendu Halder, Partner at Aaspire Learning Solutions.
- Ms. Piyali Das, Associate Director, Financial Market Sales, Standard Chartered Bank.
- Ms. Kamalika Guha, Senior Account Director, Genesis Advertising.
- Ms. Nilanjana Majumder, Sr. Manager, Advertising & Sales, Zee News.
- Mr. Kunal Vora, CEO, SHRM Biotechnologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Tathagata Dasgupta,, Creative Head, Studio Red FM.
Mandarmoni Outbound Trip
ISB&M KOLKATA ANALYTICS WORKSHOP 2019
ISB&M Kolkata arranged a 7 Day Workshop on Advanced Research Analytics on June 17-23, 2019 at ISB&M Kolkata Budge Budge campus to equip research professionals and aspiring scholars with thorough knowledge of analytics in order to achieve precision in decision making.
- Discriminant & Cluster Analysis
- Principal Components Analysis (PCA)
- ANOVA, MANCOVA
- Regression Analysis
- Integrity in research & Publication
- Data Envelopment Analysis(DEA)
- Parametric & Nonparametric Testing
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
- Path Analysis
- Dr Gautam Bandhopadhyay. Ph.D.(JU), NIT-Durgapur.
- Dr Sudip Mukherjee. Ph.D.(Cal), Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya, Bongaon.
- Dr Anirban Sarkar. Ph.D.(CU), WBSU
- Dr Shivaji Banerjee. Ph.D.(BU), St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Dr Arijit Ghosh. Ph.D.(JU), St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Dr Subhasis Bera. Ph.D.(JNU), ISB&M Kolkata
Analytics Workshop Photo
The Eighth Convocation of ISB&M, Kolkata was held on December 22, 2018 at Citadel 1, Club Ecovista, Ecospace, New Town, Kolkata. Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, University of Kalyani, Prof. Sankar Kumar Ghosh was the Chief Guest. Mr. Subrata Dutta, Director - Corporate & Institutional Client, Standard Chartered Bank, was Guest of Honour. Dr. Pramod Kumar, President and Founder, ISB&M Group, and the dignitaries on the dais lit the convocation lamp after which Prof. Sankar Kumar Ghosh declared the Convocation open.
Students of the batches of 2013-2015, 2014-2016, 2015-2017 and 2016-2018 in both Management & Media received their diplomas and certificates from our distinguished guest Mr. Subrata Dutta. The ISB&M Medals of Excellence to the outstanding students were awarded by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor Prof. Sankar Kumar Ghosh.
ISB&M Award of Excellence
|ISB&M Award of Excellence: Batch 2013 – 2015|
|Best Academic Performance in Business Management||Roshan Kumar|
|Best Academic Performance in Media Communication||Sudha Jaiswal|
|Best All Rounder||Mohit Agarwal|
|ISB&M Award of Excellence: Batch 2014 – 2016|
|Best Academic Performance in Business Management||Banosri Biswas|
|Best All Rounder||Umang Agarwal|
|ISB&M Award of Excellence: Batch 2015 – 2017|
|Best Academic Performance in Business Management||Gyani Kumari|
|Best All Rounder||Lopamudra Karmakar|
|ISB&M Award of Excellence: Batch 2016 – 2018|
|Best Academic Performance in Business Management||Chandraboli Chatterjee|
|Best Academic Performance in Media Communication||Saikat Roy|
A large number of participants from various institutes of India and abroad attended the conference and presented papers on following topics
|Technical Sessions (Day 1)|
|TRACK 1||Business Strategy and Socio Economic Trends|
|Track Chair||Prof. N.M.P. Verma, VC, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow|
|Dr. Ajitava Roychaudhuri, Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|Prof. Rejaulkarim Bakshi, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh|
|Best Paper Presenter||Dr. Sudip Mukherjee, Assistant Professor of Economics, Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya, Bongaon.|
|TRACK 2||Human Resource Management and Contemporary Issues|
|Track Chair:||Prof. Ishita Chatterjee, Calcutta University, Kolkata|
|Prof. ManodeepRaychoudhury, St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata|
|Best Paper Presenter||Sharmila Sinha, Industrial Design Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai, India|
|TRACK 3||Digital and Contemporary Practices in Marketing Management|
|Track Chair||Prof. Soma Sur, Dean- XBS, St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata|
|Prof. Shivaji Banerjee, St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata|
|Best Paper Presenter||1. Rana Ghosh, Research Scholar, Calcutta University|
|2. Rajib Bhattacharya, Assistant Professor, IBM, Jadavpur University|
|TRACK 4||Contemporary Finance & Accounting Practices||Track Chair||Prof. Muhammad Rafiqul Islam, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh|
|Prof. Ashish Kumar Sana, University of Calcutta, Kolkata|
|Prof. Amalendu Bhunia, University of Kalyani, Kalyani|
|Best Paper Presenter||Dr. Arijit Ghosh, Assistant Professor, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous) and Dr. Munmun Dey, Assistant Professor, Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya|
|Technical Sessions (Day 2)|
|TRACK 1||Welfare Economics: Trends & Impacts on Society|
|Track Chair||Prof. Arpita Ghosh, Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|Prof. Rejaul Karim Bakshi, University of Rajsahi, Bangladesh|
|Best Paper Presenter||1. Prof Sabitri Dutta, Assistant Professor, DumDum Motijheel Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Kolkata|
|2. Ms. Dolly Singh, Research Scholar, Dr. Harisingh Gour ishwavidyalaya, Sagar, MP|
|TRACK 2||Contemporary Finance & Accounting Practices||Track Chair||Prof. Muhammad Rafiqul Islam, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh|
|Prof. Sunil Kumar Gandhi, University of Kalyani, Kalyani|
|Best Paper Presenter||Prof. Seemita Bose Chowdhury, Assistant Professor, ITM B-School, Mumbai.|