ISB&M Post-Graduate Programme is ideally suited to graduates who are aiming to develop high profile corporate careers on long term, and wish to seek promising break.
|1||Applications Open||20th September , 2019|
|2||Application Fee for Early Bird (upto 10th December 2019)||Rs 700/-|
|3||Application Fee (Upto 31st January 2020)||Rs 1200/-|
|4||Application Fee (After 31st January 2020 - with late fees)||Rs 1500/-|
|5||Shortlisting of Candidates for GD&PI||3rd February, 2020|
|6||Commencement of GD&PI||6th February , 2020|
|7||Commencement of PGDM Batch (2020-22)- Nande Campus||15th June, 2020|
|8||Commencement of PGDM Batch (2020-22)- Mulshi Campus||15th June, 2020|
|9||Commencement of PGDM Batch (2020-22)- Kolkata Campus||25th June, 2020|
|10||Commencement of PGDM Batch (2020-22)- Bangalore Campus||6th July, 2020|
HOW TO APPLY TO PGDM BATCH 2020-22
1. At Institute Counter
Candidate can obtain the ISB&M Prospectus along with the Application Form by paying the requisite Application fee at the institute counter/ Marketing Office. The candidate would be informed about his/her ISB&M ID through the email mentioned in the Application form.
2. Online Registration
Candidates can click on http://www.isbm-admission.com/ to fill up the Application form online.
For payment :
1. One can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Once the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
2. One can make a Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of "International School of Business & Media" payable at Pune and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune.
3. On successful registration and payment the admission office will be sending the prospectus to the student
3. PDF Format
A student can download the PDF Form using the button Download PDF Form, complete it manually and paste a passport size photo on the form. Send the duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of "International School of Business & Media" payable at Pune and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune. Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send mail/courier the prospectus to the student.
ISB&M selection process is linked with careers & demands of recruiters. To meet the demands of our high profile recruiters, who offers you compensation in the range of Rs. 7.62 lacs to Rs. 16 lacs CTC, we set up the standards of intake.
The candidate should fulfil at least any one of the conditions below:
- A. CAT 70 or XAT 60 Percentile & above with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university
- B. With academic background of 10th standard – 75%, 12th standard – 75% & graduation – 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university – with a valid score card in CAT/XAT
- C. Need to qualify ISB&M written competency test
- Candidates in Category – A & B, automatically qualify for the GD&PI- provided applied with in the time limit.
- Candidates in category C- will undergo ISB&M written competency test on the date of GD&PI.
- Call Campuses of your choice for more information. Students from north can also call Lucknow & Gurgaon Office for information about all campuses.
Weightage in Selection Procedure:
- Written Test: 25%
- Academics: 25%
- GD&PI: 40%
- Work Exp: 10%
Scholarship and Rewards*
The institute has the provision for awarding the following scholarship and rewards to the deserving performers.
- Rs. 1, 00,000 per year for 2 applicants having a securing at least 80 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- Rs. 50,000 per year for 5 applicants having a securing at least 75 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- Rs. 25,000 per year for 10 applicants having a securing at least 70 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- Merit scholarship for women candidates: Rs. 25,000 per year for 5 applicants having a securing at least 70 percentile in CAT/XAT. ( If not selected in any other scholarship Category)
- Upon admissions, candidate will go through a selection committee & will be recommended candidate will receive scholarship.
- All recipients will receive only if maintain A grade CGPA at the end of 1st trimester.
50 % of the scholarship availed will be disbursed at the end of the first year and next 50 % at the end of the second year. Scholarship Committee’s decision is final and binding on all applicants.
GROUP DISCUSSION AND PERSONAL INTERVIEWS
We are looking for talented achievers seeking to rigorous and challenging programme. We expect our applicants to demonstrate intellectual capacity, a track record of success, leadership potential, energy and integrity and a global outlook.
The Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Competency Test (if applicable) are conducted to evaluate a student on Communication skill, Personal Impact, Team Work, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
The list of short-listed candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews (GD & PI) will be will be intimated by SMS, Email.
Cities where GD & PI will be conducted:
North: Allahabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Jalandhar, Agra
East: Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur
West: Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Raipur, Indore, Bhopal
South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Vijaywada, Coimbatore
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ADMISSIONS:
Admissions Close for Nande Campus by 30th March 2020.
All late admission are subject to cancellation & availability of seats.
No late admission fee applicable, if candidates appeared for GD& PI in first round.
Rs. 5000/- late fee, if applied before 31st January and not appeared for GD&PI in first round.
All fresh applicant for admission against the cancellation with late fee of Rs.10,000/-.