ISB&M Post-Graduate Programme is ideally suited to graduates who are aiming to develop high profile corporate careers on long term, and wish to seek promising break.
ISB&M selection process is linked with careers & demands of recruiters. To meet the demands of our high profile recruiters, who offers you compensation in the range of Rs. 8 lacs to Rs. 15 lacs CTC, we set up the standards of intake.
candidate should fulfil at least any one of the conditions below:
- A. CAT 70 or XAT 60 Percentile & above with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university
- B. With academic background of 10th standard – 75%, 12th standard – 75% & graduation – 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university – with a valid score card in CAT/XAT
- C. Need to qualify ISB&M written competency test
- Candidates in Category – A & B, automatically qualify for the GD&PI- provided applied with in the time limit.
- Candidates in category C- will undergo ISB&M written competency test on schedule date before the GD&PI starts. Check websites for the date
Weightage in Selection Procedure:
- Written Test: 25%
- Academics: 25%
- GD&PI: 40%
- Work Exp: 10%
SCHOLARSHIPS AND REWARDS @ Nande Campus
Scholarship and Rewards*
The institute has the provision for awarding the following scholarship and rewards to the deserving performers.
- Rs. 1, 00,000 per year for 2 applicants having a securing at least 80 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- Rs. 50,000 per year for 5 applicants having a securing at least 75 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- Rs. 25,000 per year for 10 applicants having a securing at least 70 percentile in CAT/XAT.
- Merit scholarship for women candidates: Rs. 25,000 per year for 5 applicants having a securing at least 70 percentile in CAT/XAT. ( If not selected in any other scholarship Category)
- Upon admissions, candidate will go through a selection committee & will be recommended candidate will receive scholarship.
- All recipients will receive only if maintain A grade CGPA at the end of 1st trimester.
50 % of the scholarship availed will be disbursed at the end of the first year and next 50 % at the end of the second year. Scholarship Committee’s decision is final and binding on all applicants.
Procedure for Applying to ISB&M
1. At Institute Counter
Candidate can obtain the ISB&M Prospectus along with the Application Form by paying Rs.1000 at the institute counter.
2. Online Registration
Candidates can open institute website www.isbm.ac.in and click on "Apply Online" to fill up the Application form. For payment
- One can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Once the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
- One can make a Demand Draft of Rs.1100 in favour of "International School of Business & Media" payable at Pune and send it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune.
Guidelines for "How to Apply to ISB&M PGDM Course (AICTE Approved) for the Batch 2019-21"
A Student can apply in any of the following three ways:
A student can purchase ISB&M Prospectus from any ISB&M Campus admission office by paying Rs. 1000/- in cash, complete the form and submit to the admission office, along with the photocopy of all the documents. (10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card & 2 passport size pictures). Completed application form can be submitted in person or by courier / speed post.
A student can download the PDF Form using the button Download PDF Form, complete it manually and paste a passport size photo on the form. Attach all the documents (Demand Draft of Rs 1100/- in favor of "International School of Business & Media" payable at Pune towards the application form fees and al ong with the photocopy of all the documents. (10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card) and send it to the admission office ofISB&M campus. Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send mail/courier the prospectus to the student.
A student can opt for completing form online; by clicking the tab Apply Online. Once a student complete the application, he/she will get the auto generated 6-digit ISB&M ID (Roll number)
By using the ISB&M ID, the student will have to pay the application form fee (Rs. 1100/-) by clicking the Pay Online tab using Debit/Credit card.
After successful completion of online payment, the student will get an Online Payment Receipt. A printout of the Online Payment Receipt should be taken for future use.
After successful completion on the online application form, student needs to take a print out of the application form by pressing the Print Online Form TAB, using the 6-digit ISB&M ID (Roll number)
After taking the print out, the student need to send the print out of application form to the admission office of ISB&M campus, along with the photocopy of all the documents. (10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card & 2 passport size pictures) Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send the prospectus to the student. For your own records, keep a copy of completed form for your reference.
Group Discussion and Personal Interviews
We are looking for talented achievers seeking to rigorous and challenging programme. We expect our applicants to demonstrate intellectual capacity, a track record of success, leadership potential, energy and integrity and a global outlook.
Group Discussion, Psychometric test & Personal Interview: The Group Discussion, Psychometric test & Personal Interview are conducted to evaluate a student on Communication skill, Personal Impact, Team Work, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
The list of short-listed candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews (GD & PI) will be will be intimated by SMS, Email.
Cities where GD & PI will be conducted:
North: Allahabad, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi,
East: Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Asansol
West: Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Raipur, Indore, Bhopal
South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad,
Last date for receipt of completed application: January 21, 2019
Candidates short Listed for GD&PI: February 02, 2019
Group Discussion & Personal Interview: February 04, 2019
PGDM Batch 2019-21 Session Begins On:
ISB&M Pune Nande Campus: June 17, 2019
ISB&M Pune-Mulshi Campus: June 17, 2019
ISB&M Kolkata Campus: June 26, 2019
ISB&M Bangalore Campus: June 28, 2019
Send the print of the filled-in Application Form along with your photo, photocopies of your documents and receipt of the online transaction to Admission Office. ISB&M will send the prospectus to you by courier or speed-post on the address mentioned in the online application.
ISB&M Nande Pune
S. No 44/1, 44 1/2 Nande Village Pashan - Sus Road Pune -412115
Mob No: 7757029572
Tel No: 02-66754651/664/661