Dr. Anirban Sengupta
PhD (Management), Savitribai Phule Pune University
M.M.S (Marketing), NMIMS, University of Mumbai,
B.E. Electrical, Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Dr. Anirban Sengupta had started his career in the industry with almost a decade in the arena of credit rating with CRISIL (an S&P Global Company) and then with FITCH Ratings as part of its India-startup team as Vice President. He moved into academics in 2001 as Associate Professor with Goa Institute of Management (GIM) - specialized in the area of RETAILING - served as Visiting Faculty to IIM Indore, IIM Kozhikode and other leading management institutes for the RETAIL MANAGEMENT elective - and was awarded Dewang Mehta Best Teacher Award for Retailing in 2009. He has been in leadership roles thereafter with ASCI (Administrative Staff College of India) Hyderabad and UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) Dehradun. His academic interest lies at the intersect of Marketing, Finance and Strategy - he brings in a cross-functional perspective in the classroom. His has special interest in the areas of INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT, HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT and SOCIAL SECTOR MANAGEMENT. He had served on the Advisory Board of the inaugural Post-Graduate Program in Energy Management offered by IIM Ranchi in 2013 - in association with University of Houston USA and UPES Dehradun.
PhD (Management), Savitribai Phule Pune University
M.M.S (Marketing), NMIMS, University of Mumbai
B.E. Electrical, Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- International School of Business & Media (ISB&M), Pune [ (2016 onwards) Executive Director
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UES) Dehradun [2011 -16] Professor & Dean, College of Management & Economics Studies
- International School of Business & Media (ISB&M), Pune [ 2010 - 11] Director, School of Business Management
- Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Hyderabad [ [2009 -10] Professor & Director, Center for Healthcare Management
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa [ 2001 - 09] Associate Professor (Marketing)
- FITCH Ratings India / Duff & Phelps Credit Rating, Chennai [1996 -01] Vice President; Member of the India start-up team
- CRISIL, Kolkata [ 1993 - 96] Sr. Rating Analyst
- CEAT, Mumbai [ 1989 -91] Assistant Superintendent (Electrical)
"Emergence Of Modern Retail In India - An Historical Perspective", Sengupta, International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, Volume 36 Issue 9 in July 2008
Promotion of Wind and Solar Energy through Renewable Energy Certificate System : Lessons from Renewable Obligation Certificate, United Kingdom experience for India", Chatterjee, Dwivedi, Sengupta; http://siteresources.worldbank.org/ FINANCIALSECTOR/Resources/000_India_Wind_and_Solar_Industry_9_10_2013.pdf, 2013
"Status of Electricity Act, 2003: A Systematic Review of Literature"; Dhingra, Mukherjee, Sengupta; Energy Policy, Volume 102, March 2017, pp 237 - 248
- Marketing Management
- Product Management
- Retail Management
- B2B Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Healthcare Management
- Infrastructure Management
- "Building Blocks of Strategy Execution"
- "Aligning your organization with strategy"
- "Working with Modern Retailers"
- "Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning"
- "Marketing In The Board Room"
- "Customer Relationship Management"
"Managing Key Accounts"
- "Relationship with End Customers"
- "Relevance of Marketing In Organizations"
- "Linking Customers and Value Propositions To Business Processes"
- "Police Service : Developing The Brand"
- "Overview : Sales and Marketing"
"Power of Modern Retail"
- "Collaborating With Retailers"
- "Marketing and the Public Sector"
- "Managing Customers For Profit"
- "Aligning Business Processes With Customer Needs"
- "Credit Rating and Non-Finance Executives"
- University of Antwerp Belgium
- IIM Indore
- IIM Kozhikode
- XIM Bhubaneshwar
- Goa Institute of Management
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- International School of Business & Media
- FLAME School of Business
Dewang Mehta Best Teacher Award for RETAIL MANAGEMENT in 2009
Prof. Ajay Ramdasi
MBA, (PhD Scholar - SIU)
Subject - Marketing
Official e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajay is a proven academician, and educationist at heart, who has over 27 years of experience in Management Education. He is a dedicated and enthusiastic professional who has developed managerial talent in last Thirty years of his career. Over time he has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in training Industry executives with various facets of marketing.
He is highly motivated and analytical professional who has previously held senior management positions as the Director of a Management Institute (BITM). He has implemented projects like setting up Computer Centers and Engineering units.
MBA - Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (Pune University) PhD Scholar - Symbiosis International University
Teaching Experience: Faculty Marketing / Associate Professor / Additional Responsibility – Admission Chairperson, IT Chairperson, Academic Chairperson.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MEDIA, Pune, India (AICTE approved)
Faculty Marketing/Associate Professor
MERC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, Pune, India
Faculty Marketing - Admission Chairperson / Placement Chairperson / Administration Chairperson / IT Chairperson/ Academic Chairperson
SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Pune, India
KOHINOOR BUSINESS SCHOOL, Khandala (Maharashtra), India
INDIAN CENTRE FOR TELECOM & MANAGEMENT (ICTM), Pune
THE HOTSHOP ADVERTISING, New Delhi
SUYASH COMPUTERS (Computer Centre), Solapur
PRECISION CAMSHAFTS, Solapur
COMART ADVERTISING, Pune
Sales Officer (Luggage division)
BLOW PLAST LTD., Bombay
TRAINING PROGRAMS / WORKSHOPS CONDUCTED
- Management Development Programme on "Core Marketing Skills" (participants from Levis Co., Godfrey Phillips, GSK etc.)
- One Year Certificate Programme in Sales & Marketing for Executives of AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (in Fundamentals of Marketing & Consumer Behaviour) Batch 2006 - 07, 2007 - 08, 2008 - 09, 2009 - 10, 2010 - 11.
- Training for a Stock Broking firm Latin Manharlal Stock broking Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai on Relationship Marketing for Sub Brokers.
- Training for Top performers (Business Development Officers) of LIC of India on 'Personal Branding', at LIC Training Centre, Gurgaon.
- Training for Field sales Personnel for Vantage (a financial Services firm), Pune on "Consumer Behaviour", Pune
- Training for Tata Motors on Fundamentals of Marketing for Cadre - Junior Management (Cross Functional group of Asst. Managers & Managers) for "H R Solutions", Pune
- Training for Messer Cutting Systems, Coimbatore on Fundamentals of Marketing
Post Graduate programme courses taught:
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Decision Making
- Product & Brand Management
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Rural Marketing
Dr. Mahesh Gadekar
Post Doctoral Fellow - European Union, Ph.D in Marketing, Management - University of Pune, MBA - PUMBA, MA - Economics, UGC NET - JRF
Subject - Marketing Management
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Dr Mahesh Gadekar has post doctoral research experience from European Union. He has earned Ph.D in marketing management. He has qualified NET and was awarded Junior Research Fellowship in Economics by UGC.
He has more than 16 years of work experience with premier research centers and business school. He has attended workshops and presented papers at the international conferences at the IITs and IIMs. His research interests are retail management, consumer behavior, and branding.
Post Doctoral Fellow; Ph.D in Marketing Management - University of Pune; MBA - PUMBA, Pune; MA - Economics; UGC NET JRF
More than 16 years of work experience with premier research centers and business school. Has attended workshops and presented papers at the international conferences at the IITs and IIMs.
Experience in consumer durables, training and development
Retail Management (2017)
Awarded NET & Junior Research Fellowship, University Grants Commission
Prof. Kanchan Pantvaidya
Pharmacy, MBA (_Mkt),PhD(Pursuing)
Subject- Marketing management, MDM, Healthcare marketing
Official e-mail ID- Kanchan.Pantvaidya@isbm.ac.in
Brief Description about the faculty: Pursuing PhD from S P Pune University, MBA- Marketing from S P Pune University and Bachelors of Pharmacy. Research focus in internal branding and communications. Presented papers in national as well as international conferences. Member of Indian Pharmaceutical Association. Consultant to various SMEs in pharmaceutical and chemical sector
9 YRS of work experience in corporate, academics and consulting. Associated with companies namely Cadilla Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Dr. Reddy's Labs, Fem care Pharmaceuticals.
Experience in pharmaceutical sector, training and development
Presented papers in national as well as international conferences
1. Presented a paper at an International conference in Ahmedabad titled as" Role of CSR in pharmaceutical sector", wisdom publications, pp 333-349, Jan 2009, ISBN-978-81-89547-51-6
2. Presented a paper in international doctoral convention titled as Internal branding-benefits and key challenges in Feb. 2013
3. Presented a paper in national conference in INDIRA institute of management titled as "Internal branding strategies which affect employee brand commitment in the services sector" and published in IIMP Journal with ISBN-978-93-85777-17-2, Feb. 2016.
9 yrs. of teaching experience in renowned management institutions namely MIT-group of institutions, Vishwakarma institute of management, Symbiosis institute of management, Institute of management education research and training, Pune.
Prof. B. R. Vittal, PGDM (Mysore University), MBA,(Pondicherry University)
Experience in marketing with pharmaceuticals, insurance, financial market, consumer goods and service sectors. Also experience in quality assurance department and risk management.
Prof. Kiran Mahasuar
Subject - Marketing Area
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Prof. Kiran Mahasuar is an alumnus of Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) and has worked for seven years in middle- management level with prominent FMCG organizations like ITC Limited, Perfetti Van Melle, and Dabur India Ltd. He is an avid case-writer and his Teaching Cases are registered with ET Cases, NHRD-MTI and The Case Centre (UK). He has also written extensively on contemporary strategic topics for popular practitioner-centric publications like The Management Accountant, Indian Management, The Smart Manager, and Point of Purchase.
PGDM from Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
B.Com (Hons. With Distinction), Ravenshaw University
Faculty (Marketing Area) at ISB&M, Pune
Member – Research & Publications Committee at ISB&M, Pune
Customer Development & Customer Marketing roles with
Pidilite Industries Limited
Perfetti Van Melle India
Also briefly associated with MICA, Ahmedabad from 2016-2017 with their Branding PR initiatives.
Consultant for branding and marketing of www.artecion.com (2016-17)
Conferences & Seminars
1. “Demonetisation and its Impact on Business,” Panelist, 14th AIMS International Conference on Management, Ahmedabad, December 27, 2016.
2. "Generational Cohorts in an Experience Economy and the Rise of YouTubers – A Perspective", 5th International Communication Management Conference, Ahmedabad, January 7, 2018
3. “Mevicol’s Gambit”, 4th FLAME International Conference on Research and Teaching Cases, June 21-22, 2018
4. “Yo Yo Gujarati – Spreading Gujjuness Online ”, 4th FLAME International Conference on Research and Teaching Cases, June 21-22, 2018
5. “Gujarati Movie Industry: The Underdog", 7th National Conference on Case Studies (COGNOSCO), August 10-11, 2018
1. Mahasuar, K. (2018). Yo Yo Gujarati – Spreading Gujjuness Globally. Under review with Ivey Cases, Canada.
2. Mahasuar, K. (2018). Mevicol’s Gambit. Under review with ET Cases (A Times of India Initiative)
3. Mahasuar, K. & Subramanian, P (2018). Suresh’s Dilemma – Managing the Team. Published by ET Cases (A Times of India Initiative)
4. Mahasuar, K. & Subramanian, P (2017). Quest consumer products limited: Turnaround of rural territory. Published by ET Cases (A Times of India Initiative)
5. Mahasuar, Kiran (2017). The Aroma of Success: The ITC and ORMAS story. In Dash, S. (Ed.), A Book of Selected Cases (Volume XXII) pp.14-25. Published by Steel Authority of India Limited MTI
1. Mahasuar Kiran (2018) “ Brand Horlicks in India – Epitome or Epitaph” Under Review with Strategic Direction (Emerald Publication, ABDC Category “C”)
2. Mahasuar Kiran (2018) “Strategic Innovations in Distribution Channels – An Emerging Market Perspective” Under Review with Strategic Direction (Emerald Publication, ABDC Category “C”)
3. Mahasuar Kiran (2018) “Demystifying Last Mile Distribution in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry – A Contemporary Perspective ” The Management Accountant”, Volume.53 (5): pp.76-79
4. Mahasuar Kiran (2017) “Decoding Neural Patterns” Indian Management, Volume.56 (12): pp.42-44
5. Mahasuar Kiran & Deshmukh Siddharth (2017).Making Every Opinion Count. The Smart Manager, Volume 16, Issue 5, pp. 67-69
6. Mahasuar Kiran & Deshmukh Siddharth (2017). Demystifying the Influencer: Introducing the Social Profiling Tool. Point- of - Purchase, Volume 12, Issue 11, pp. 60-62
7. Mahasuar Kiran & Deshmukh Siddharth (2017). Managing the Infovore Consumer: Framework for Digital Point of Sale. Point –of –Purchase, Volume 12, Issue 7, pp.36-38
8. Mahasuar Kiran & Deshmukh Siddharth (2017). “For Shoppers, It’s About Getting The Best Experience. Point –of –Purchase, Volume 12, Issue 6, pp.32-33
9. Mahasuar Kiran (2012). "The Journey of an Incense Stick-A Rural Success Story." Indian Management, Volume 51(2): pp.66-69
10. Mahasuar Kiran (2012). "The Game-Changers". Indian Management, Volume.51 (3): pp.26-30
11. Mahasuar Kiran (2012). “Economic Growth & Inflation – A Perspective”. Arthshastra Indian Journal of Economics & Research, Volume 1, Issue 2,pp.30-34
Mahasuar Kiran. (2017,March 24) “Demystifying the UP Elections Verdict – A Common Man’s Perspective” Retrieved from The Dialogue (Access at http://www.thedialogue.co/3940-2/ )
Mahasuar Kiran (2017, February 15) “Women Safety in India: An Epitome or Epitaph?” Retrieved from The Dialogue ( Access at http://www.thedialogue.co/3541-2/ )
- Rural Marketing
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Advances in Consumer Studies
- Top 8 in Anubhav, 2017 : Management Case Study Contest of NHRD & SAIL MTI
- Excellence in Sales Achievement Awards (EISA) from Pidilite Industries Limited,2013
- Bronze Award for Best Summer Project by Rural Marketing Association of India, 2009
- National Merit Scholarship (2004-2007)
- Merit Award from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha (CHSE), 2004
- Rajiv Gandhi Chhatra Prativa Samman, 2004
Prof. Rajesh Ranjan
Ph.D.(Pre-Thesis Submission Stage)@NITIE, Mumbai,
MBA, B.Sc; Diploma in Computer Engineering.
Subject - Marketing
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- UGC- NET (Management),
- Ph.D. (Pre-Thesis Submission Stage)@NITIE, Mumbai,
- MBA, B.Sc; Diploma in Computer Engineering.
- Assistant Professor (Marketing), International School of Business & Media, Pune (India), Since, 15th January, 2018.
- Assistant Professor (Marketing), Swayam Siddhi College of Management and Research (University of Mumbai), Dist. - Thane(Mumbai), 10th July, 2017 to 30th November, 2017.
- Assistant Professor (Marketing), Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research (University of Mumbai), Mumbai (India), 1st Sep; 2014 to 30th June, 2015.
- Lecturer (Bachelor of Business Management), Shree Krishna Mahila College (Magadh University, Bodh Gaya), Jehanabad, Bihar (India), 1st July 2011 to 31st May 2012.
- 1. Rajesh Ranjan and Dr. T. Prasad (2013), "Work-Life of Indian Railway's Drivers (Loco-Pilots)", IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM). Volume 9, Issue 2 (Mar. - Apr. 2013), pp. 39-48. E-ISSN: 2278-487X, P-ISSN: 2319-7668, http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jbm/pages/v9i2.html
- 2. Rajesh Ranjan and Dr. T. Prasad (2013), "Indian Railway's- A Success Story of Leadership", International Journal of Business Management and Leadership. Volume 4, Number 1, pp. 27-36. ISSN: 2231-122X, © Research India Publications. http://www.ripublication.com/ijbml.htm
- 3. Rajesh Ranjan and Dr. T. Prasad (2013), "Literature Review Report on - An Analytical Study on WorkingConditions of Loco-Pilots (Railway Drivers) in India", European Journal of Business and Management (EJBM), Vol.5, No.12, pp. 1-12. ISSN: 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN: 2222-2839 (Online), www.iiste.org
- 4. Rajesh Ranjan and Dr. T. Prasad (2013), "Literature Review Report on-"Work-Life Balance of Loco-Pilots (Railway Drivers) in India", European Journal of Business and Management (EJBM), Vol.5, No.19, pp. 17-27. ISSN: 2222-1905(Paper), ISSN: 2222-2839(Online),http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/EJBM/article/view/7268
- 5. Rajesh Ranjan and T. Prasad (2014), "A Study on Work-Life Balance of Indian Railways’ Drivers", Proceedings of ‘International Conference on Innovation and Management (IAM 2014 W)’, ISSN: 2218-6387, Organized by Society for Innovation in Management (SIiM), at Intercontinental, Bangkok (Thailand), 20th -23rd January, pp. 831-836.
- 6. Rajesh Ranjan and Dr. T. Prasad (2014), "Working conditions, stress and their outcomes: a review study among loco-pilots (railway drivers) in India ", IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), Volume 19, Issue 8, Ver. I (Aug. 2014), pp. 93-101, e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845. http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jhss/pages/19(8)Version-1.html http://dx.doi.org & www.doi.org (10.9790/0837-198193101)
- 7. Rajesh Ranjan (2014), "Private Universities in India and Quality of Education", International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education (IJHSSE), Volume 1, Issue 9, September 2014, pp. 140-144, ISSN 2349-0373 (Print) & ISSN 2349-0381 (Online). http://www.arcjournals.org/ijhsse/2014_ijhsse_v1-i9.php
- 8. Rajesh Ranjan (2014), "Socio Economic Conditions of Migrant Workers Engaged in Construction Industry in Virar-Mumbai", TIJ’s Research Journal of Social Science & Management (RJSSM), Singapore, Volume: 04, Number: 08, December 2014, pp. 15-21, http://www.theinternationaljournal.org/ojs/index.php?journal=tij.
- 9. Rajesh Ranjan (2015), "Auto Riksa Drivers of Mumbai and Their Occupational Stress", TIJ’s Research Journal of Social Science & Management (RJSSM), Singapore, Volume: 04, Number: 09, January 2015, pp. 62-66. ISSN: 2251-1571
- 10. Rajesh Ranjan (2014), "A Study on Work-Life Balance of Auto Rickshaw Drivers in Mumbai", IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), Volume 20, Issue 1, Ver. 1 (Jan. 2015), pp. 106-111, e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845. http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jhss/pages/20(1)Version-1.html
- 11. Rajesh Ranjan and Vishnu A. Patankar (2015), "Using Right to Information Act to Achieve Level-Playing Ground for Inclusive Growth", Proceedings of "International Conference on Innovative and Sustainable Management Practices: A Global Perspective", Organized by Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai (India), 23rd -24th January, 2015, pp. 146-152, ISBN: 978-2-642-24819-2.
- 12. Rajesh Ranjan and Dr. T. Prasad (2015), "Pre-Paid Taxi Drivers of Mumbai and their Work-Life Balance", TIJ’s Research Journal of Social Science & Management (RJSSM), Singapore, Volume: 04, Number: 12, April 2015, pp. 149-153, ISSN: 2251-1571.
- 13. Rajesh Ranjan and Dr. T. Prasad (2015), " Work-environment and occupational stress: an analytical study among loco-pilots (railway drivers) in India", TIJ’s Research Journal of Social Science & Management (RJSSM), Singapore, Volume: 05, Number: 8, December 2015, pp. 1-7, ISSN: 2251-1571. www.theinternationaljournal.org
- 14. Rajesh Ranjan and T. Prasad (2017), "The Relationship between Work Environment, Occupational Stress, Job Motivation and Job Satisfaction: An Analytical Study Among Loco-Pilots (Railway Drivers) in India", Proceedings of The IRES International conferences on Economics and Social Sciences (ICESS), Sponsored by The IIER (International Institute of Engineers and Researchers) at London, United Kingdom, 18-19th January, 2017, pp. 1-4. ISBN: 978-93-86291-91-2.
- 15. Rajesh Ranjan and T. Prasad (2017), "The Relationship between Work Environment, Occupational Stress, Job Motivation and Job Satisfaction: An Analytical Study among Loco-Pilots (Railway Drivers) in India", International Journal of Management and Applied Science, Volume-3, Issue-3, Mar.-2017, pp. 88-91. ISSN: 2394-7926, http://iraj.in.
- 16. Rajesh Ranjan and T. Prasad (2017), "Demands at Work and its Effect: An Analytical Study on Loco-Pilots (Railway Drivers) in India", Proceedings of The International Conference on Business Research and Public Policy (ICBRP), Organized by Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, Bihar (India), 09-10th March, 2017.
- 17. Rajesh Ranjan and T. Prasad (2017), "Job Demands and its Effects on Health: A Study on Indian Loco-Pilots (Railway Drivers)", IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), Volume 22, Issue 5, Ver. 5 (May 2017), pp. 27-35, e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845. DOI: 10.9790/0837-2205052735, www.iosrjournals.org.
- 18. Rajesh Ranjan and T. Prasad (2017), "A Review of Existing Psychological Stress Models and Suggested New Approach", TIJ’s Research Journal of Social Science & Management (RJSSM), Singapore, Volume: 07, Number: 2, June 2017, pp. 7-18, ISSN: 2251-1571. www.theinternationaljournal.org.
Papers Presented in Conferences
- 1. Rajesh Ranjan (2014), "A Study on Work-Life Balance of Indian Railways’ Drivers", International Conference on Innovation and Management (IAM 2014 W), Organized by Society for Innovation in Management (SIiM) at Bangkok (Thailand), 20th -23rd January, 2014.
- 2. Rajesh Ranjan (2017), "The Relationship between Work Environment, Occupational Stress, Job Motivation and Job Satisfaction: An Analytical Study Among Loco-Pilots (Railway Drivers) in India", The IRES International conferences on Economics and Social Sciences (ICESS), Sponsored by The IIER (International Institute of Engineers and Researchers) at London, United Kingdom, 18-19th January, 2017.
- 1. Rajesh Ranjan and Vishnu A. Patankar (2015), "Using Right to Information Act to Achieve Level-Playing Ground for Inclusive Growth", International Conference on Innovative and Sustainable Management Practices: A Global Perspective, Organized by Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai (India), 23rd -24th January, 2015.
- 2. Rajesh Ranjan and T. Prasad (2017), "Demands at Work and its Effect: An Analytical Study on Loco-Pilots (Railway Drivers) in India", The International Conference on Business Research and Public Policy (ICBRP), Organized by Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, Bihar (India), 09-10th March, 2017.
- 1. International Conference on "Innovation and Management" (IAM 2014 W), Organized by Society for Innovation in Management (SIiM) at Bangkok (Thailand), 20th - 23rd January, 2014.
- 2. The IRES International Conferences on Economics and Social Sciences (ICESS), sponsored by The IIER (International Institute of Engineers and Researchers) at London, United Kingdom, 18th - 19th January, 2017.
- 1. 3rd Biennial Conference of the Indian Academy of Management (2013), IIM, Ahmedabad, 12-14 Dec; 2013.
- 2. Practice Leaders Forum (2013), Organized by National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai and Production and Operations Management Society (POMS), USA Jointly at National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai, 23rd - 24th Dec; 2013.
- 3. Round Table Conference on "Innovations in India" (2014), organized by National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai, 13th February, 2014.
- 4. International Conference on Innovative and Sustainable Management Practices: A Global Perspective, Organized by Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai (India), 23rd - 24th January, 2015.
- 5. Tech Next India 2014-15 Convention on "IT Education Solemnised" (2015), organized by CSI at IIT, Mumbai, 31st Jan; and 01st Feb; 2015.
- 6. National Conference on Industrial Engineering & Technology Management NCIETM (2016), Organized by National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai, 17th - 19th Nov; 2016.
- 7. The International Conference on Business Research and Public Policy (ICBRP), Organized by Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, Bihar (India), 09-10th March, 2017.
- 1. Entrepreneurship Summit 2013, IIT Bombay, 2nd - 3rd February, 2013.
- 2. Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2015, IIT Kharagpur, 16th – 18th January, 2015.
- Marketing Research
- Analytical Skills and Business Research Methodology
- Sales Management and Sales Promotion
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Marketing Strategy
- Service Marketing
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Received full funding from ICSSR, New Delhi to attend and present a paper in International Conference on Innovation and Management (IAM 2014 W), at Intercontinental, Bangkok (Thailand), 20th - 23rd Jan; 2014.
- Received funding from NITIE, Mumbai to attend and present a paper in The IRES International Conferences on Economics and Social Sciences (ICESS) at London, United Kingdom, 18th -19th Jan; 2017.
Dr. Soumik Gangopadhyay
B. Pharm, M.B.A, PhD(Mgmt.)
Subject -Marketing, Hospital Mgmt.
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
With over 17+ years of combined experience in academics and industry, Dr. Gangopadhyay has a differentiated ability to connect theoretical frameworks with real life business context. He is a paper presenter of several international and national conferences such as IIM- A(twice), BVIMR, IEA, Vidyasagar University, W.B.S.U, Bangkok(award winner), Indonesia, Colombo(award winner).Received gold medal (twice) from industry for best performance. Published article in UGC approved SCOUPUS, ICI SCiPress referred journals such as IJM, JHM (SAGE), IJCMS etc.
B. Pharm (BNG), M.B.A, PhD(Mgmt.) from West Bengal State University.Served 8+ years in pharmaceutical corporates like Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Cachet pharmaceuticals Ltd., Gloconate at different levels. For last 9+ years he is teaching management and related subjects in several colleges and universities.
a. Delivered lectures and conducted training session extensively in areas of marketing for senior defense personnel & corporate executives.
b. Designed a project on “Development of ecotourism with augmentation of traditional medical plants in the natural source from Tripura forest” for Govt. of Tripura and BITR in 2014.
c. Project on “Survey of the Distribution Channel of the Food Products in Kolkata Metropolitan Area and Identify New Opportunities” as project Analyst of ILEAD & Food Processing Industries and Horticulture Dept., Govt. of West Bengal.
d.Conducted a training sessions on customer handling staffs and doctors of a time tested Calcutta based Cancer hospital in December 2010 (Total 5 hrs.) conducted by ELILILY-Ranbaxy (India).
a. Published article in UGC approved SCOUPUS, ICI,SCiPress referred journals such as Indian Journal of Marketing, Journal of Health Management (SAGE), International Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, ILSHS, The Indian Economic Journal etc.
b. Presented research paper in conferences of IIM-Ahmedabad (Twice), IEA, BVIMR, WBSU, Vidyasagar University etc.
c. Award winnerof conferences held at Colombo, Bangkok and Bali-Indonesia.
d. Reviewerof “International Journal of Marketing & Financial Mgmt.
Prof. Shovan Nandi
B. Sc. (Physics Hons. –Calcutta University), MBA (Calcutta University)
Subject - Marketing
Shovan joined the industry in the field of marketing communication. Having worked for over 36 years as Vice President in agencies like Mudra, Rediffusion, Shovan switched to the marketing side as Executive Vice President of Emami Limited. During his tenure he has played his part and created various national brands and category leaders. Along with industry work Shovan has always associated himself with academics and teaches in reputed B Schools.
Dr. Pramod Kumar
Ph.D ( Organizational Behavior) – IIT Mumbai
Subject -Organizational Behavior
Formerly with IIM Ahmedabad; Former Chairperson-Placement, XLRI Jamshedpur; Ex-Director, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune; Consultant to over 80 companies worldwide. Author of over 100 research papers, cases and management games. Research quoted internationally in textbooks and journals. Served on Government of India Committees on Management Education.
Dr. Subramaniam Jayaraman
Subject - HR & OB
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Former Group Head (HR, Admin & Quality), IRIS Ltd.; Former Dy. Div. Manager, TATA Metaliks Ltd. His research interests are Talent Management. Performance management and Organizational Change. He has also conducted several Management Development Programmes for various organizations. Consultant to leading organizations, also well versed in psychometric testing and analysis. Has over 13 years of experience in teaching and MDPs and over 26 years work experience in diverse industries ranging from automobiles, construction, Iron & Steel and IT services and has held senior level positions in TATA Metaliks and IRIS Business Services Limited. Specialized in the area of HRM, OB & TQM, Is a certified Lead Auditor for ISO-9000 and a certified examiner for Business Excellence awards. Life member of the higher education forum and a panel member on mentoring committee for initiatives in small and medium industries of CII Western India, Chapter.
|Serial No||Name of Organization||Designation||Period|
|1.||Union Company Motors Pvt Ltd., Chennai||Regional Service Engineer||Aug'78 to May'83|
|2.||A.K.Sen & Co., Pvt Ltd Kolkata||Partner||June'83 to May'89|
|3.||Tata Metaliks, Ltd,Kolkata||Divisional Manager||September'91 to June'1999|
|4.||IRIS Business Services., Ltd.Mumbai||Group Head-HR, Quality and Administration||July 1999 to May 2003|
|5.||International School of Business & Media., Pune||Professor||June 2003 to present|
|Serial No:||Details of the work||Client||Period|
|1.||Leadership and team building workshop||Life Insurance Corporation of India., Northern Zonal Training centre, Gurgaon||No of Programmes counducted-6 in the year 2008-09|
|2.||People, Processes and resolving conflicts workshop||Life Insurance corporation of India., Northern Zonal Training centre., Gurgaon||No of Programmes counducted-2 in the year 2008-09|
|3.||One year certificate programme for sales and marketing executives||Astrazeneca Ltd., Bengaluru||From year 2006-2012(one Programme every year)|
|4.||Behavioural Event Interviewing skills workshop||Neosym Ltd., Pune||2016|
|5.||Leadership and team building workshop||Cosmos Bank||2016-17|
|6.||Leadership and team building workshop||Indian Post||2016-17|
|7.||Performance Management workshop||H.P.C.L||2016|
|8.||Psychometric testing for career decisions workshop||Management Development Programme||To be conducted in feb 2018 in collaboration with faculty from University of Notre dame and University of Hamburg|
|Serial No:||Title of the Paper||Details of Publication||Published in conference proceedings|
|1.||Defining talent and talent management: A review of various approaches||Presented at the conference of Indo Global Chamber of Commerce||Sept 2017|
|2.||Initial validation and construction of talent management scale||Sage Open Journal||Under Review|
|3.||Interaction effect of industry and function on talent management processes and organization outcomes||Abstract Approved by International Conference on Drifts in Business, Governance, and Societal Values: Conflicts and Challenges||December 8-9, 2017|
|4.||Talent management processes and organizational outcomes||Extended abstract by ISDSI conference to be held at IIM Trichy.||December 27, 2017|
|Serial No:||Subjects taught||Trimester|
|1.||Human Resource Management-I||First trimester|
|2.||Human Resource Management-II||Second trimester|
|3.||Performance Management||Third trimester|
|4.||Competency based recruitment and Selection||Third trimester|
|5.||Assessment centre and Development Centre||Fourth trimester|
|6||Training and Development||Third trimester|
|7.||Organization change and Development||Fourth trimester|
|8.||Global Human Resource Management||Fifth trimester|
Prof. Y. G. CHOUKSEY
Subject - OB, Human Resource & General Management
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Description - Prof Y G Chouksey has a post-graduate diploma in personnel management from Calcutta University preceded by a post graduate degree in Mathematics from Nagpur University and a degree in law from Ravishankar University. He had a brilliant academic career and stood among the top rankers in all examinations.
He has more than 58 years' work experience - 37 years in the industry and 21 years in teaching.
He held many key positions like Chief, Organisation & Systems, Chief, Company Secretariat, Chief Town Administrator, Chief Training & Development and General Manager (Personnel & Administration in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL, a public sector undertaking ) during his tenure of 30 years commencing from 1960.
Later he worked for Modi Cement Limited (now ACEL, a private sector company) for 7 years from 1991 from where he retired as Sr. Vice President (Personnel & Administration) in 1997.
He has been with International School of Business & Media as a faculty since its inception (2000)
He has been trained abroad in Japan in Systems & industrial engineering and UK in Senior Management
He specializes in Human Resource Management, Organisational Behaviour and Industrial Relations. He conducts management development programmes. He has published articles in various business magazines and newspapers
Prof. Subramanyam Degala
M. A., MBA
Subject - OB, Human Resource & General Management
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Subramanyam Degala has graduated from Andhra University in Bachelor of Commerce and did his Post graduation - M. A. in Social Work with Human relations and Labor welfare as specialization from Delhi School of Social Work, University of Delhi in 1983. He had also done MBA in Marketing and number of short duration courses from IIM Ahmadabad, IIM Calcutta and Administrative staff college of India Hyderabad. He started his career with Public Sector undertaking called Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. Ranchi as Executive Trainee (Personnel and Administration). He worked In HEC for nearly 9 years and grew to the position of Industrial Relations in charge looking after a Plant, which has strength of nearly 8000 employees.
- Emmellen Biotech pharmaceuticals Ltd at Bombay
- Rajinder Steels Limited as General Manager – HR & A
- Sriven Computer solutions ltd,
- Honda Siel Power Products Limited. Delhi as General Manager – Corporate HR and General Affairs.
- Group Vice President – Group HRM of N K Minda Group ( Now known as UNO MINDA)
- Sr. Vice President – Abhishek Industries
He is widely travelled and served in CII committees and co designed Executive development programmes with IIMB. IIML and MDI for the organizations he has been working. He gives consultancy to industries and does Organization interventions and adept in Executive Development programmes. He has always been top ranker in college and University and National Merit scholarship holder all along his studies. He was very active in student politics and held number of positions during his studies in student politics. Married and had two grown up daughters.
He has flair for writing on HR and other topics and has contributed to many publications. List of his publications are given below.
- Strategies for Human Resource Development - Financial Express, Bombay 3.2.94.
- Family Feuds and Corporate Performance - Financial Express, Bombay 29.3.94.
- Managing Human Resources - Financial Express, Bombay 5.4.94.
- Human Resource Management Strategies for Improving Productivity - Chemical Business magazine - March 94.
- A Storm in the Offing..? - Financial Express, Bombay 14.8.94
- Corporate Loyalty - A Dying Trait. - Ascent, Times of India, Pune 24.5.95.
- Changing Economic Scenario and Labour Legislation - A Critique - National Convention of ISTD, Ranchi 26-27 Feb 93.
- Human Resources as Competitive Advantage National HRD Symposium, Calcutta Feb 23-24, 95.
- Building up a Culture - Financial Express, Bombay 10.2.96
- Globalization and Emerging HR Issues - Express Computers
- Human Resource Outsourcing – Pause and think in PARADIGM a magazine published by IMT Ghaziabad, a top ranked business school. July 2002.
- Implementation of HR systems
- Industrial relations
- Organization Development
- Change Management
- Strategy Formulation and implementation
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Turnaround Strategy
- Effective Performance Management Systems
- Retention Strategies
Dr. Neha Bhopatkar
Ph.D. (Organizational Behavior) & MBA (HR), IMS Indore, B.Sc (Microbiology), PMB Science College, Indore
Subject - Human Resource, Organizational Behavior
Official e-mail ID- Neha.firstname.lastname@example.org
A dynamic professional with 15 years of experience as a leader and competent administrator in corporate and academics. Delivered lectures at UG and PG (management) level in OB and HR. Conducted various workshops for management students. Efficient in designing training programs. Efficient in handling recruitment and selection. Experienced instructor and competent in creating highly simulative learning environment. Superior interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with wide range of people. Focused, pragmatic and proactive in handling challenges. Attended seminars and participated in national and international conferences and workshops. Instrumental in organizing various events.
Dr. Pranoti Paradkar
B.E .PGDBM (NMIMS SDL), Ph.D (Organizational Behaviour)
Subject - Organizational Behaviour
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
A proactive professional with 10 years extensive experience in Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Training & development, Employee Retention, Payroll, General HR Functions, Performance Management, HR Manual Compensation and Benefits, Corporate Communications Change Management
Prof. Suchitra Renguntwar
MA Psychology, NET (Psychology), SET (Psychology)
Subject - HR & Organizational Behaviour
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Suchitra Renguntwar has a Master's degree in Psychology (M.A) from Marathwada University (Dr. BAMU) Aurangabad. She has qualified the National (NET) and State (SET) eligibility test for assistant professorship in Psychology, and has a General Nursing Diploma from Cooper Hospital, Mumbai. She has completed on-the-job intensive training in handling Global Intranet (IT).
She has 7.5 years of corporate experience in Global Intranet of MWH Global, a water resources engineering company based in USA with a presence in almost 15 countries and 100 locations. Her experience is contemporary and intensive in terms of assisting in knowledge management and community of practice, global content management, and various online and classroom Information Technology (IT) programs. She has a rich international communications experience and has intensively dealt with culturally diverse population worldwide. She has presented at an international conference in the USA (HQ. MWH Global) winning an award for her global virtual team.
State eligibility for assistant professorship - SET qualified 2017 (Maharashtra and Goa); MA Psychology - 75.25% (2009); BA Psychology - 66% (2007)
MWH Global (April 2009 - October 2016) - Assisted in global intranet content and knowledge management.
Dilip Oak’s Academy, Pune(GRE/GMAT/TOEFL) - September to February 2009 - Statement of purpose (SOP) Consultant for students pursuing GRE/GMAT
Passed the Ph.D. entrance for Pune university. Applied to various universities for Ph.D.
Prof. Surajit Saha
Pursuing PHD (Management, Full Time) from IIT Kanpur MBA from IIT Kanpur
B.E, Information Technology, Govt. College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Serampore, Calcutta University
Subject - Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Pursuing his PhD as a full time research scholar from IIT Kanpur with a demonstrated history of working in the consulting sector and software companies. Skilled in Statistical Data Analysis, Statistical Modeling, C++, Management, and Java. Strong research professional with a MBA focused in Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. Submitted his PhD thesis and waiting for his oral exam.
Pursuing PHD (Management, Full Time) from IIT Kanpur
MBA from IIT Kanpur
B.E, Information Technology, Govt. College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Serampore, Calcutta University.
International School of Business & Media (ISB&M), Pune [December, 2017 onwards] Assistant Professor
Aarsh Mangement solution private limited, Delhi and Kanpur [May, 2012 to December 2012], Business Analyst
Freelance Software Developer, Kolkata [Jan.’08 to June.’10]
Dynamic System, Kolkata [November 2004 to June 2007], Software Engineer
8.1 Published Papers:
"Relating Architectural and Modular Innovation to Organization Structure of the R&D Function", Dr. R.R.K.Sharma & Surajit Saha,, EJBR (European Journal of Business Research), Volume -14, Number -3, ISSN: 1945-2977, Page Number -29-38, 2014.
"Relating Personality and Creativity types", Authors: Surajit Saha, Dr. R.R.K.Sharma & Arjun Kulhar, CBR (California Business Review), Volume-3, Number-1, 2015, ISSN: 2330-9156, Page Number-31-40, 2015.
"Relating Big five factor theory of personality to innovative leadership", Dr. R.R.K.Sharma & Surajit Saha, CBR (California Business Review), 3(2), 37-40, 2015.
8.2 Currently working on:
Personality type, Cognitive style, Creativity, Innovation and Leadership
Organization Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Conduct and Design workshop on "Business Research" with Dr. Pramod Kumar (President of ISB&M) for the PGDM students [March-2018]
Dr. N. Srividya
B. Tech, MBA, M. Phil and Ph. D. Post-Doctoral Fellowship from UGC
Subject - Organisational Behaviour
She has a vast experience blended with an excellent academic record. Substantial professional experience combines with thirteen years’ experience in various institutions across India. Awarded best teacher from National Foundation for Entrepreneurship and Development (NFED). Editor and panel member for several professional bodies, universities and journals, published ten journal papers in several International, UGC refereed journals and seventeen papers in conferences. She also session chaired conferences and delivered invited talks, attended several workshops and Faculty Development Programmes (FDP)
Dr Ravi Jaiswal
Ph.D, M.Com, UGC NET and PGDIM from Amity Business School, Noida Fellow of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Subject - Finance
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 16 years of experience in corporate training and in the areas of Academics.
Prior to Academic Industry he has been working with Bajaj Auto Ltd. and ING Vysya Bank.
He has presented several Research Papers in International Conferences in the areas of Banking, Financial Inclusion and Micro Insurance.
He has attended various faculty training programs in institutions like IIM Ahmedabad, Yashda Pune, IVEY Business School, ISB Hyderabad and ISB Chandigarh. His areas of research interests include Banking Risk Management, Investment Banking, Insurance Underwriting and similar studies.
He is Full time member of Commerce Association of India.
Currently he is holding the Position of Chairperson Academics for PGDM programs at International School of Business & Media, Pune.
Ph.D, M.Com, UGC NET and PGDIM from Amity Business School, Noida Fellow of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Along with teaching he is also involved in conducting Placement workshops, Developing course modules in Finance area, Mentoring students, GDPI process, Member of academic council, Handling Compliance with Government bodies and involved in other Institutional building activities.
He provided the full spectrum of financial services, Project finance & Investment consultancy to few leading SME’s and startups in Pune.
His areas of research interests include Banking Risk Management, Investment Banking, Insurance Underwriting and similar studies. He has presented several Research Papers in International Conferences in the areas of Banking, Financial Inclusion and Micro Insurance.
He is presently involved in teaching in the areas like Banking Management, Investment Banking, Business Laws, Financial Markets & Services, Life & General Insurance Practices and other Finance subjects.
The best paper presentation award in “All India Commerce Association Conference” Nagpur.
Prof. Mahesh Renguntwar
B.com, DTL Symbiosis University, ICWAI, CFP( USA), MMS – Finance , NMIMS Mumbai , Ph.D. (pursuing)
Subject - Finance
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Completed Master Teacher Program of ISB, Hyderabad. Attended & completed case study teaching program of IIM- Kolkata & ISB - Mohali. Has a rich industry experience in finance domain of 11yrs. plus 7 years of teaching experience. Worked as a Senior Wealth Manager with Kzen Equities Pvt Ltd, a UK based advisory company, Share Khan, etc.
His current research interests include the areas of Financial Services and Stock Market.He presented a paper in conference of Sheffield Hallam University-UK, Waikato Management School- New Zealand & IIT .He has participated in workshops, short term courses and faculty development programs organized by ISB-Hyderabad & Ivey Business School- Canada, IIM- Calcutta, Govt. of India, Bombay Stock Exchange, etc. He also went for Study tour to Singapore and Malaysia. He has cleared seven modules of NISM and NCFM. He is member of Financial Planning Standard Board, India (FBSB) and The Society of Financial planners, Pune He is Associate Member Risk Management Association of India.
B.Com, MMS (Finance) NMIMS, Certified Financial Planner (C.F.P-USA); DTL- Symbiosis; ICWA Intermediate.
Chairperson- Finance, He has eleven years of corporate experience and six years of teaching experience at post graduate level
Pricing of software based on Cost sheet.
Published 2 papers in international journals.
A-“Effect of Indian Union Budget on Capital Market”.
B-“Technical Analysis or Fundamental Analysis as Investment strategies in Financial Crises”.
Total 6 years of teaching experience for management post graduate .Faculty for courses as Financial Management, Operational Financial Decisions and Controls, Financial Markets.
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 3 decades of working experience in large corporates including global multi-national companies. Association with these companies involved being part of the senior leadership team as CFO / Head of Finance. Companies associated with in the past include: Foseco India Ltd, SRF Ltd, BPL Ltd, Mather & Platt Pumps Ltd, Force Motors Ltd, Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd, Mann & Hummel Filters India Ltd. The industry experience is coupled with 6 years of experience in teaching as well as consulting in areas of Business Finance. Areas of specialization include: Strategic Financial Planning, Project as well as Working Capital planning and funding, Spearheading and managing Company Operational Performance, Technology integration in finance, Mentoring and Training personnel from different domains in areas of finance.
B.Com (specialization in Finance & Advance Accounting), & Chartered Accountant (Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India).
Over 3 decades of working experience in large corporates including global multi-national companies. Association with these companies involved being part of the senior leadership team as CFO / Head of Finance
Strategic Financial Planning, Project as well as Working Capital planning and funding, Spearheading and managing Company Operational Performance, Technology integration in finance, Mentoring and Training personnel from different domains in areas of finance.
6 years of teaching experience in areas of Management Accounting, Financial management, financial statement analysis, Financial Management.
Prof. Jayanti Adhav, M.Com.,PGDPM,(SIBM, M.Phil. Pune)
Worked with Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, ICFAI, Sinhgad Institute of Management.
Prof. Arpita Roy
M.Phil. (Jadavpur University), MSc. (Calcutta University)
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
An experienced faculty with around 13 years of teaching expertise mainly in Economics, Quantitative Techniques and Research Methodology.
Prof. Madan B. Survase
Ph.D (Pursuing), M.Phil & M.A. in Economics
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
He has rich experience of 12 years in academics and research. He has previously taught at Kohinoor Business School & Centre for Management Research, Khandala and Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune. He has rich research experience with Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune and worked on 4 research projects (2 sponsored by World Bank and 2 Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India). He authored several research papers in national journal repute and presented papers in international and national conferences. His area of interests is Managerial Economics, Macroeconomics, Business Environment and Development Economics.
Ph.D. (Pursuing from Symbiosis International University, Pune), M.Phil. & M.A. – Economics from University of Pune & Certificate Course on Computer Applications for Economic Analysis (CCAEA) from Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune
He has rich experience of 12 years in academics and research. He has previously taught at Kohinoor Business School & Centre for Management Research, Khandala and Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune. He started his career as Research Assistant in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune.
He has rich research experience with Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune and worked on 4 research projects (2 sponsored by World Bank and 2 Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India). He authored five research papers in national journal repute and presented 3 papers in international and national conferences
He has previously taught at Kohinoor Business School & Centre for Management Research, Khandala and Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune
Dr. R. Satheesh Kumar
M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D. (Anna University, Chennai).
Subject -Finance & Marketing
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Dr.R.SATHEESHKUMAR has completed his Ph.D from Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu and M.Phil (Management) from Alagappa University, Karikudi, Tamil Nadu and prior to holds M.B.A from Maharaja Engineering College, Coimbatore-Affiliated to Anna University-Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
He has 13 years of teaching experience and worked with various educational institutions such as Vivekanandha Business School for Women, Tamilnadu, DC School of Management and Technology, Idukki, Kerala and Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thrissur, Kerala. His area of research interest includes Service Marketing and Finance. He has published seven research articles in referred National and International Journals with impact factor, besides attended several National and International conferences and seminars. He is also a Peer Reviewer for Scientific Research– An Academic Publisher and Honorary Peer Reviewer for Global Journal of Management and Business Research, Global Journals Inc, US.
MBA from Maharaja Engineering College, Coimbatore -Affiliated to Anna University-Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
M.Phil (Management) from Alagappa University, Karikudi, Tamil Nadu.
Ph.D. from Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Currently working as Faculty at International School of Business & Media, Nande, Pune, Maharashtra from June 2017 onwards.
Worked as Assistant Professor at Nehru School of Management, Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thrissur, Kerala from June 2014 to June 2017.
Worked as Assistant Professor at DC School of Management and Technology, Vagamon, Idukki, Kerala from June 2012 to June 2014.
Worked as Assistant Professor at Vivekananda Business School for Women, Namakal, Tamilnadu from Aug 2008 to March 2012.
Worked as Lecturer at M.P.N.M.J .Engineering College, Erode, Tamilnadu from Aug 2006 to June 2008.
Worked as Lecturer at Shevaroys College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Yercaud Hills, Salem, Tamilnadu from Jan 2005 to Aug 2006.
His area of research interest includes Services Marketing and Finance. He has published seven research articles in referred National and International Journals with impact factor, besides attended several National and International conferences and seminars.
- Published an article titled “Service quality measurement and customers perception about the services of supermarket” in International Journal of Management, Journal Impact Factor (2013): 6.9071, indexed in Social Science Research Network (SSRN) and Index Copernicus.
- Published an article titled “An empirical study on learning outcome of various courses in MBA/PGDM Program" in International Journal of Management Research and Development, Journal Impact Factor: 6.993, (2015).
- Published an article titled “Customer perceptions on service quality of front office staff at hotel” in International Journal of Scientific Research, Journal Impact Factor (2015): 3.104, indexed Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, Indian Citation Index and Index Copernicus.
- Published an article titled “A comparative study on performance of selected mutual funds with reference to Indian context” in Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities , Journal Impact Factor: 3.094 and Impact Factor Global: 0.315 (2016), UGC Listed and Anna University Updated List Journal.
- Published an article titled “Retail service quality of big bazaar retail store Thiruvananthapuram: An empirical study” in Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Journal Impact Factor: 3.094 and Impact Factor Global: 0.315 (2016) UGC Listed and Anna University Updated List Journal.
- Published an article titled “An Overview on Finance Policy of Educational Institutions” in Nehru School of Management Journal (NSMJ) with ISSN: 2349-4883 Vol.1, No.1.
- Published an article titled “Convergence of Bhagavat Gita and Management- Combination of Historic and Contemporary Philosophies” in Nehru School of Management Journal (NSMJ) with ISSN: 2349-4883 Vol.2, No.1.
Case Study Publication:
Published a Case Study titled, “Legal issues with respect to acquisition of premises for new entrepreneurial venture” in Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume No.8, Issue No.7, July 2018 issue with ISSN - 2249-555X with impact factor of 5.397, index Copernicus value: 86.18, UGC Sr.No.49333.
Dr.R.Satheeshkumar has taught M.B.A and PGDM courses as detailed below:
AREA OF SPECIALISATION
- Accounting for Management
- Financial Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Service Marketing
- Retail Management
- Rural Marketing
Dr. Pranjali Unkule
MA (Eco), PHD (Eco), Diploma in Leadership and Management and Diploma in Project Management (Australian Vocational Learning Institute
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 12 years of experience in corporate as well as academics and teaching in various premier B Schools in Pune. Experience of conducting workshops and corporate training sessions on Leadership, Motivation, Team Building and Goal Setting.
MA (Eco), PHD (Eco), Diploma in Leadership and Management and Diploma in Project Management (Australian Vocational Learning Institute
5 Publications in national and International Journals
Recipient of the prestigious 'Rashtriya Vidya Gaurav Puraskar' which is a National Award for outstanding contribution to the field of education. Nominated for the 'International Educational Leadership Award', 2017
Prof. Ashis Mitra
Subject -Accounting and Finance.
Has rich corporate experience, having started with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Andrew Yule and later on worked in senior positions in BOC India Ltd. (now renamed as Linde) for over three decades. Has been a faculty for various accounting and finance courses at ISB&M for more than nine years. Has also been a visiting faculty at IISWBM, Kolkata for the same period.
Prof. Tamali Chakraborty
Submitted Ph.D. Thesis
Subject - Economics
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Research: Published a research paper on ‘Have the special economic Zones succeeded in attracting FDI?– Analysis for India” in theoretical economics letters journal in 2017.
Submitted Ph.D. thesis at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
M.Phil. University of Hyderabad
M.A. University of Hyderabad
B.Sc. (Economics Hons.) Tripura University
Worked as a Research Associate for TEEB (The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity) under the supervision of Prof. Haripriya Gundimeda for a year).
Worked as a Research Associate at Department of Humanities and Social Sciences of IIT Bombay from October 2017 to March 2018.
Publication in Journal
Thakur, Barun Kumar, Himanshu Sekhar Rout, and Tamali Chakraborty. 2014. Environmental Degradation, Sustainable Development and Human Well-Being: Evidence from India. Manthan: Journal of Commerce and Management, Journal Press India 1(1), 101-120.
Chakraborty, Tamali; Gundimeda, Haripriya; Kathuria, Vinish. 2017. Have the Special Economic Zones Succeeded in Attracting FDI?—Analysis for India. Theoretical Economics Letters 7 (3), 623-642.
Chakraborty, Tamali; Thakur, Barun Kumar. 2012. “Theoretical Understanding of Special Economic Zone Strategy in India: A Case Study of GMR SEZ of Hyderabad”, In Soundarapandian, M (Eds), Development of Special Economic Zones in India: Volume one Policies and Issues, Concept Publishing Company (P) Ltd., New Delhi ISBN: 978-81-8069-7722.
Papers Presented in Conference
Chakraborty, Tamali 2017. Reflection on Conflicts Revolving around SEZs in India- Case Study of Mundra, Gujarat. Paper presented at Mandarin Orchard Hotel, Singapore during 2nd to 4th August 2017 organised by Singapore Economic Review Conference. The paper was co-authored by Dr. Haripriya Gundimeda and Dr. Vinish Kathuria.
Chakraborty, Tamali. 2016. Urbanising India through Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and its impact on the surrounding Environment: Evidence from Mundra, Gujarat, India. Paper presented at IISC Bangalore during 4th -6th January 2016 organised by Indian Society for Ecological Economics, India. The paper was co-authored by Dr. Haripriya Gundimeda and Dr. Vinish Kathuria.
Chakraborty, Tamali. 2014. Economic benefits of SEZs in India with special reference to impact of SEZs on generation of FDI. Paper presented at TIES 2014 during 12th – 14th December 2014 at Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab India. The paper was co-authored by Dr. Haripriya Gundimeda and Dr. Vinish Kathuria.
Chakraborty, Tamali. 2013. Analyzing the Impact of Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Limited (MPSEZL) on Coastal Environment of Gujarat, India. Paper presented at Tezpur University during 4th -8th December 2013 organised by Indian Society for Ecological Economics, India. The paper was co-authored by Dr. Haripriya Gundimeda and Dr. Vinish Kathuria.
Chakraborty, Tamali. 2012. Is There any Negative Externality of Urbanization through Developing SEZs on Coastal Biodiversity? Evidences from Mundra SEZ, Gujarat. Paper presented at URBIO 2012 during 8th -12th October 2012 at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India. The paper was co-authored by Dr. Haripriya Gundimeda and Dr. Vinish Kathuria.
Chakraborty, Tamali. 2012. What explains location of Indian SEZs? – Preliminary estimates. Paper presented at TIES 2012 during 1st – 3rd March 2012 at Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India. The paper was co-authored by Dr. Haripriya Gundimeda and Dr. Vinish Kathuria.
Chakraborty, Tamali. 2011. Assessing the environmental costs of Special Economic zone in the context of India: A Case of Mundra SEZ of Gujarat, India, paper presented at AIT Conference Centre, Asian Institute of Technology, Pathumthani, Thailand, organised by South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics (SANDEE) on 19th May 2011.
Chakraborty, Tamali; Thakur, Barun. 2010. Theoretical understanding of Special Economic Zone Strategy in India: Case study of GMR SEZ of Hyderabad. Paper presented at 2010 GRU conference on Special Economic Zones in India: Prospects and Implications held during 28-29 January 2010 at Gandhi Gram Rural Institute Tamilnadu, India.
Attended Third Asia Link Workshop in Law and Economics as part of the activities under the Asia Link Program on Human Resource Development in Law and Economics in India and Europe held during 22th July-30th July, 2008 at IGIDR, Mumbai.
Attended workshop in Research Methodology by Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR), Southern regional centre held during 16th February-2nd March, 2009 at University of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Attended a training course on “Environmental and Natural Resource Economics” organised by South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics (SANDEE) from 2nd May- 20th May, 2011 at AIT Conference Centre, Asian Institute of Technology, Pathumthani, Thailand.
Attended a training workshop on “Ecology and Economics” organised by Gujarat Institute of Development Research (GIDR), Indian Society for Ecological Economics (INSEE) and South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics (SANDEE) from 29th November – 2nd December 2012 at GIDR, Ahmedabad, India.
Attended workshop on “Re-Imagining Economic Development” organised by Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET) from 23rd July- 24th July 2015 at Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
Taught a course on Business Economics during June-August 2012 for PGDISEM and PGDTM students in National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai as a guest faculty.
Awarded Gold Medal from Tripura University for topper of B.Sc. (Economics Hons.) in 2009.
Awarded ‘Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships for Doctoral Studies’ by Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund during 2011-2013.
Awarded ‘ICSSR Doctoral Scholarship’ by Indian Council of Social Science Research during 2013-2015.
Got full funding for SANDEE for attending a training course on “Environmental and Natural Resource Economics” organised by South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics (SANDEE) from 2nd May- 20th May, 2011 at AIT Conference Centre, Asian Institute of Technology, Pathumthani, Thailand.
Got full funding from IIT Bombay for attending Singapore Economic Review Conference at Singapore from 2nd to 4th August 2017.
Dr. Saroja Asthana
Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur) M.S. (USA)
Subject -Operation Management, QT & IT
Official e-mail ID- Saroja.Asthana@isbm.ac.in
Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur) M.S. (USA). Contributor to Nobel Peace Prize 2007 to IPCC. Former Faculty at XLRI Jamshedpur. Scientist at NML, Jamshedpur & NCL Pune. Consultant to IPCC, SDC, GTZ, UNFCCC, Ministry of Environment and Forests, GOI and several industries globally. Author of highly reputed research papers.
Dr. Prasanta Kumar De
Subject -Operations Management
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Dean (Academics), XLRI Jamshedpur. Worked with Tata Motors, Maruti Udyog Ltd., ISRO, and Braithwaite & Co. Ltd. Visiting Professor in Germany, Denmark, Egypt, Ecuador & UAE countries. Was awarded the "Best Teacher Award" by AIMS in 1999. World Education Congress has felicitated him as one of the “100 Most Influential Directors in India (Education)” in 2016. Has over 50 papers and publications. A corporate consultant. Life Fellow of many professional bodies.
Ph.D. (IIT Kharagpur),
Post-doctoral (Germany, Denmark & Ecuador),
M.E. (Gold Medalist), B.E. (Mech.), FIE (I), C.Eng. (I)
Industry - 20 Years
Teaching & Research - 27 years
- Feasibility study for the introduction of Australian Technology for the coal fines beneficiation project at Bharat Cocking Coal Ltd., Dhanbad, under the Economic Assistance Program between Australia and India.
- Human resource plan for 39 plants of Ordnance Factories Board, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It involves employee strength of around 150,000.
- Consultancy services on human resource management and industrial relations to Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Consultancy project on Job Analysis for J. K. White Cement Works, Rajasthan.
Have 50 Papers & Publications
Industry - 20 Years
Teaching & Research - 27 years
- 1. Was awarded the "Best Teacher Award" by AIMS (Association Indian Management Schools) in 1999 as best Professor in Business Management institutes in India
- 2. Received "Best Paper Award" in the 8th Int. Conference on Management of Technology (IAMOT 1999) held in Cairo, Egypt in March 1999
- 3. Recipient of "100 Most Influential Directors of India (Education)" award by Global Education Congress in Mumbai, India in June 2016.
- 4. Received Certificate of Merit from the Institution of Engineers (India) for a research paper in 1996.
- Received University Gold Medal for first rank in Master of Engineering Degree
Prof. S. K. Srivastava
GMP (IIM Lucknow), M.Tech.,IIT Kanpur
Subject -Operation Management, QT & IT
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Twenty one years with Indian Navy in various positions of which last 7 years in embedded technology-based System Design, Training on Integration and Operations. MIS, ERP and Short term capability training.
Prof. Upendra Lele
M.Tech. (Industrial Engg),
B.Tech. (Mech. Engg) IIT Bombay
Subject - Operation Management, QT & IT
Official e-mail ID- Upendra Lele @isbm.ac.in
Over 18 years of experience in manufacturing and IT industry, and 4 years in Teaching and consultancy. Business Education, Operations Management, Software Delivery Management, Teaching, Consultancy Services, Quality Management (ISO9000), AACSB Accreditation
Specialties: Operations, Software Delivery Management, Teaching Statistics, Operations Management, Quantitative methods, Research Methodology, ISO9000 Implementation
Prof. Abhay Gaikwad, MCM, (Pune University)
Teaching experience and also handling public related assignments of the Institute.
Jyoti Prakash Rath
B.Tech. (IIT Bombay), PGDM, MMS Pune.
Subject -Operation Management
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Worked with Vickers Sperry India Ltd. and Mahindra Group of Companies. Managing Director of Redecam India Private Limited.
Prof. Karabi Bandyopadhyay
B. Tech (Electronics & Communication), M. Tech (Electronics & Communication), Calcutta University.
Subject -IT & Systems
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Prof Karabi Bandyopadhyay has graduated from Presidency College, Calcutta with honours in physics. She did her B. Tech & M. Tech from Institute of Radio Physics & Electronics from Rajabazar Science College, Calcutta University.
She has over 15 years of industry experience and has worked in various private sector as well as public sector companies such as Tata Steel, Webel, Sofpit Computers, Infolink etc.
She has over 15 years of academic experience and has been teaching in various management and engineering institutes including ISB&M, Sikkim Manipal Group of Institutes etc.
Her areas of expertise are embedded systems, wireless and digital communication and mobile computing. She has specialized in the fields of web application development, mobile application development, database management systems, ERP implementation, data mining, big data, business analytics and internet of things.
- B.Sc. (Physics Honours) from Prasidency College, Calcutta University.
- B. Tech in Radio Physics & Electronics from Rajabazar Science College, Calcutta University.
- M. Tech in Radio Physics & Electronics from Rajabazar Science College, Calcutta University.
- System Engineer, Sofpit Computers Pvt. Ltd., February 1986 to September, 1986
- Senior Project Engineer, WEBEL Electronic Communication Systems Ltd. (A Govt. of West Bengal Undertaking), September 1986 to July 1992.
- Deputy Manager, Automation Division, Tata Iron & Steel Company Ltd. (TATA STEEL), July 1992 to December 1992.
- Software Consultant, White Plains, New York, USA, October 1997 to June 1998.
- Senior Software Consultant, Infolink Pvt. Ltd., Jan 1999 to July 2002.
Prof Bandyopadhyay has written following books:
- E-Commerce: Past, Present & Future (Publisher - Vrinda Publications, New Delhi, 2009).
- Mobile Commerce Commerce (Publisher - Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 2013).
She has also written/edited several wiki-pages in Wikipedia and is an active Wikipedia editor and contributor.
She has published a number of blog articles on various topics such as mobile payments, cloud computing, business intelligence, big data, business analytics, internet of things etc.
- Faculty, Electronic & Communication, Sikkim Manipal Group of Institutes, August 2002 to July 2004.
- Faculty, Systems, International School of Business & Media, Kolkata, July 2004 till date.
Recipient of prestigious Award of Excellence in the field of indigenous developmental work from Government of India in 1992.
Prof. Siddharth Joshi
EEPGM ( IIM- Kolkata ), B.E (Mechanical Engineering),Pune University
Subject -Operations & Supply Chain Management
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Siddharth has over 16 years business experience working with multinational companies and start-ups. His expertise lies in Supply Chain Strategy/Analysis, Capital Markets and Algorithm development. Siddharth has worked in India and the United States. He holds a M.S (Manufacturing Systems) from the University of Texas, Austin and has publications in the fields of Supply Chain, Capital Markets and Strategic Affairs to his credit.
Prof. Atanu Mandal
Ph. D. (Operations Management), SIU; MBA (Marketing), IISWBM, Kolkata; BE (Computer Science), JU, Kolkata
Subject -Supply Chain & Operations Management
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Former Dean (Academics), ISBS, Pune . Has over 26 years of industry experience and has served as Global Head, Supply Chain Consulting, IBM India. He is an APICS certified Supply Chain consultant and 6 sigma master black belt. He specializes in process improvement, spare parts management, supply chain management and 6 sigma training and implementation. He is a corporate trainer in the area of problem solving in real time scenarios, spare parts management and TQM. He is a key member of The Board of Studies, MIT –ADT University, Pune and Training Consultant with GlobalNext University, Malaysia
Prof. Sushil Bahl
Subject -Marketing and Media
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 35 years of experience in Industry and Academics. Worked in senior positions in Ad Agencies such as J. Walter Thompson, Grant Kenyon Ekhardt and LINTAS. In Corporates as Advertising and PR Head in Greaves Cotton, Mafatlal Industries and Tata Services.
A marketing, Advertising and PR specialist. Teaching a range of courses - Advertising, Communications, Services Marketing, Sales and Distribution, and Rural Marketing.
Four books to his credit - Business Communications Today (SAGE), Making PR Work (A H Wheeler), Customer 1st (Bombay Chamber of Commerce), and PR Manual (Advertising Agencies Association of India).
Published a large number of Comment articles in business magazines and newspapers in areas of Marketing, Advertising, PR and Self-Development. Case-studies published in ET Cases and ICFAI journals.
Regular contributor of professional pieces/articles on LinkedIn and Academia.edu.
President of the Advertising Club of Mumbai, Chairman of PR Society of India, and Association of Business Communicators of India.
Reading, writing and presentations at professional fora. Presented papers at international conferences of AMIC, Singapore, PRSI India, and Advertising Club of Mumbai.
Prof. Sagar C Palkar
Qualifications-B.A.(Economics), Pursuing MBA in Brand and Advertising from Venkateshwara Open University
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
More than 12 Years of experience in teaching with leading Media Institutes like SIMC & Indira Group. Has expertise in Graphic Designing, Video editing & Sound editing softwares.
BA (Economics) from Pune University, Pursuing MBA in Brand & Advertising from Venkateshwara Open University, approved by AICTE & under UGC.
Consultant in designing for more than 15 corporate companies.
More than 10 Years of experience in teaching with leading Media Institutes like SIMC & Indira Group. Has expertise in Graphic Designing softwares.
1. Best Faculty in Arena Multimedia in 2007
2. Best Faculty in Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune in 2010.
Prof. Sadiya Samdani
B.A., DBM, M.M.C.J
Official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 15 years Industry and Academic experience, in Broadcast Journalism. Has worked as Correspondent and Freelance with National & International Media Companies. In academic she has been associated with, University of Pune, Indira School of Management and MIT International School of Broadcast and Journalism.
Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (Ranked 5th(fifth) in the Merit List)
Bachelor of Mass Communication & Journalism (Ranked First in College & also received Jawaharlal Darda Scholarship)
Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
Bachelor of Arts, University of Pune
Media & Communications Experience Summary
Caters News Agency (UK)/ BBC International Filming
News Express TV Channel
BBC International Filming & ITV Media Group
Sahara Samay TV News Channel
ETV News Network
Visiting Faculty, Department of Communication Studies, University of Pune
Visiting Faculty, Indira School of Communication (ISC), Pune
1. Received Jawaharlal Darda Scholarship for seeking Rank First in Bachelor of Mass Communication & Journalism in the year 2001 at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University, Aurangabad.
2. Ranked 5th(fifth) in Merit List in Master of Mass Communication & Journalism in the year 2002 at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University, Aurangabad.
Prof. Brita Singh
BA (Hons.), BPSS-Board Member
Subject - Media & Communication
Official e-mail ID- email@example.com
Teaching English and conducting mock Group Discussions and Personal Interviews
Prof. Dhruva Chopra, 2 year Multimedia (Arena Multimedia, DMM), Certification from IDC (IIT) Bombay on UX & UI Design, BA in Sociology
Over 15 years of experience in Design Training (Communication Design & Industrial Design), Graphic, Visual, UI & UX Design, Print media, Post-production and Multimedia
Prof. Ashwini Kumar
M.A (BHU), UGC NET Mass. Comm. B.Sc (BIT, Mersa), Animation & Multimedia Specialization: Motion Graphics
Subject - Media & Communication
Official e-mail ID- Ashwini.kumar @isbm.ac.in
4.5 years Industry and Academic experience, Worked for IIIT Allahabad, Multiversity, and WCAPL. Worked for several central and state government projects.
Prof. Mahuya Maitra
M.A. Gold Medallist,Calcutta University, PGD (SRFTII)
Subject - Journalism, Mass Communication and Filmmaking
A faculty with around 26 years of working experience. 12 years of industry experience as TV journalist, news producer and AV correspondence (News magazine and non-fiction) with Doordarshan, ZEE TV, ETV etc. 14 years of experience in teaching, mentoring, consulting and team leading in educational institutes and media departments in govt. and private sector.
Prof. Arunima Das
B. A. (Hons. in English Literature – Calcutta University),
M.A. (English Literature – Pune University)
Subject -Business Communication
A communication, language and literature specialist with over a decade and a half of experience. Partner at Aaspire Learning Solutions, Arunima is an expert in Interacting with corporates and doing TNA (Training Need Analysis), Planning, Organising and implementing various training schedules for corporates like IOCL, BPCL, RBI, FAASCO INTERNATIONAL DUBAI, among others.