Bachelor of Business Administration Computer Application
(Affliated to Savitribai Pune University)
Intake- 80 Seats
Course Structure- 48 Lectures/ Paper/ Examination
- To create a sound academic base from which an advanced career in computer applications can be developed.
- Conceptual grounding in computer usage as well as its practical business application will be provided.
- Also aims at giving maximum exposure to various areas of computer applications including latest developments keeping in pace with the industry. Helps you build your career in computer field.
- To provide the students with a base of strong domain knowledge for professional application of programming skills.
- To transform the personality and talent with effective communication and soft skills.
Scheme of Examination
The BBA-CA Examination will be 3600 marks divided into 3 parts as per details given below :
- BBA( CA) Part I (Semester I, II) Aggregate marks 1200
- BBA( CA) Part II (Semester III, IV) Aggregate marks 1200
- BBA( CA)Part III (Semester V, VI) Aggregate marks 1200
Syllabus & Course Structure of Bachelor of Business Administration( Computer Application) -
|101||Modern Operating Environment & MS Office|
|103||Programming Principles & Algorithms|
|105||Principles of Management|
|106||Laboratory Course-I ( Based on Paper no. 101 & 102)|
|201||Procedure Oriented Programming using C|
|202||Data Base Management System|
|204||Computer Applications in Statistics|
|206||Laboratory Course- II ( Based on Paper no. 201 & 202)|
|301||Procedure Oriented Programming C|
|302||Data Structure using C|
|303||Operating System Concepts|
|306||Laboratory Course-III ( Based on Paper no. 301 and 302)|
|401||OOP using C++|
|402||Programming in Visual Basic|
|404||Enterprise Resource Planning|
|405||Human Resource Management|
|406||Laboratory Course- IV( Based on paper no. 401 & 402)|
|501||Dot Net Frameworks|
|502||Internet Programming and Cyber Law|
|503||Principles of Marketing|
|505||Project Work (VB)|
|506||Lab and Pratical (Dot Net + Core Java)|
|603||Introduction to SysPro and OS|
|606||Lab and Practical( Multi- Media and Advanced Java)|